The sports festival by Arnold is being held in Columbus, Ohio.
The festival is considered to be a fascinating one.
Especially the competition of Men’s physique is termed as full of energy and excitement.
The point cannot be negated that all the athletes and fitness freaks who took part in the judging of the athletes worked hard and fought well for the topmost ranks.
The winner of this Arnold Classic Men’s physique competition for 2019 as well as 2018 was Andre Ferguson.
He also achieved the second position in Mr. Olympia events held in 2019.
However, in the ongoing year, the event management invited the winner of 2018, known as Brandon Hendrickson, who could be a tough competitor for Andre Ferguson.
But, the interesting point is that Andre Ferguson once again won the title in 2020 and is the champion for Arnold Classic events.
The results of Men’s physique event Arnold’s classics for the year 2020 are as follows:
- Andre Ferguson won the price money worth seven thousand dollars.
- Brandon Hendrickson stood second and was able to win the prize money worth four thousand dollars.
- Steven Cao achieved 3rd rank and won price money worth $ three thousand.
- George Brown got the price money equal to $ two thousand
- Carlos DeOliveira made the way to price money and could only get $ one thousand
- Yasser Fernando Chala Blandon also won the price money equivalent to dollar one thousand.
The previous winners of the Arnold classic championship are as follows:
- Sadik Hadzovic made his way to the Arnold classics championship and was ranked with the first position, in 2015
- In 2016, a well-known athlete Brandon Hendrickson got the opportunity to win the title of Arnold’s classic championship.
- 2017 was a great year for Ryan Terry as he won the title of Arnold’s classic championship that year.
- Andre Ferguson was the winner for 2018.
Men’s Physique Official Scorecard
Andre Ferguson luckily was the winner for 2019 in Arnold’s classic championship. Arnold Classic 2020 Men’s Physique Results can be seen more clearly through the Men’s Physique Official Scorecard that helps in knowing the score of every single athlete or fitness freak in a detailed manner.
The competition held on 7th of March this year had a list of winners ranging from 1 to 12
- The first position was awarded to Andre Ferguson. He had been wi8nner of the competition for 3 consecutive years now. He was awarded 5 points.
- The second position of the event was awarded to Brandon Hendrickson, who was awarded 10 points.
- Steven Cao won the third position with 17 points.
- George Brown ranked number fourth with 19 points.
- Carlos DeOliveira stood number fifth with 25 points, respectively.
- Yasser Fernando stood number sixth with 28 points.
- The number seventh in the contest is named Antony Gilkes, who got 37 points.
- Number eighth was Xavisus Gayden with 38 points.
- Number ninth in the competition was Stevenson with 47 points.
- The one on number 10 had 48 points.
- Ryan John scored 55 points in the 11th position.
- The number 12 Sunny Akhigbe scored 60 points.
Arnold Classic 2020 Men Physique Gallery
View this post on Instagram
2020 Arnold Classic IFBB Pro League Men’s Physique results: 6th Place: Fernando Chala Brandon 5th Place: Carlos DeOloveria 4th Place: George Brown 3rd Place: Steven Cao 2nd Place: Brandon Hendrickson 2020 Arnold Classic IFBB Pro League Men’s Physique Champion: Andre Ferguson #asf2020