This time Blessing Awodibu is heading to make a big statement at the Arnold Classic Australia.
Ahead of the competition, he is super-ready and also showing arm workout.
Blessing Awodibu Arm’s workout is imposing the bodybuilding hailing from Ireland.
His broad and massive physique has made it possible for him to lead to two Arnold Championships.
With this almost 1.5 million social media flowers, and he now one of the most recognized bodybuilders.
View this post on Instagram
At 5’11 sitting at 275 pounds flat as a ? 4 weeks out from @arnoldsportsau , Yeap I’d be scared too if I were you ? if I were you I would bumped my cardio up to 5 time’s a day lol ? . We’re bringing size, condition, insane symmetry, aesthetics, presentation and an highly decorated work of art ?. Coach @neil_yoda_hill1 said ‘blessing you gone hurt a lot of feelings this year ‘?. Let’s goooooo.
However, now he is looking to set a new secure, and demographic of followers.
He is super-excited for his debut and has prepared really hard for it.
He even posted an update regarding his workout on his Instagram page, from about 4 weeks out of the upcoming contest.
He is posing in the post and looking supermassive.
He even took his YouTube channel to show off his arm workout; he is preparing for the Arnold Australia. He has worked on his arms and hamstrings, and of course, doing burying cardio to warm up.
Surely, it is a super intense workout.
Check out Blessing Awodibu Arm Workout
This is the super powerful workout Awodibu does in the video:
Morning Workout (Cardio)
- Treadmill – 20 min.
- Glute Flys – 4 sets/20-25 reps
- Elliptical – 10 min.
Afternoon Workout (Arms)
Seating Machine Skull Crushers – 4 sets/12-20 reps
Straight Bar Cable Pushdown – 4 sets/12-20 reps (superset)
- Cable Crunches – 4 sets/20-25 reps (superset with vacuum hold for 10 seconds)
- Tricep Extensions w/Preacher Bench – 4 sets/12-20 reps
- Reverse Cable Pushdowns – 4 sets/12-20 reps (superset)
- Machine Dips – 4 sets/12-18 reps
- Tricep Dumbbell Kickbacks – 4 sets/12-20 reps (superset)
- EZ Bar Curl – 4 sets/12-20 reps (close grip)
- Dumbbell Hammer Curls – 4 sets/12-20 reps
- Dumbbell Curls – 4 sets/12-20 reps
- Evening Workout (Hamstrings)
- Machine Preacher Curls – 4 sets/12-20 reps
- Leg Curls – 4 sets/12-20 reps
- Stiff Leg Deadlifts – 4 sets/12-20 reps
- Standing Single Leg Curls – 4 sets/12-20 reps (each side)
- Lying Leg Curls – 4 sets/12-20 reps
However, throughout his workout, he has explained his work ethic, and what makes his workout really different.
Moreover, he also breakdown the protein-heavy meals which he eats between his morning cardio, and of course, afternoon workout.
But in his second and third workouts, he usually eats a low-carb meal, before actually heading back for his super evening workout.
Surely, this an insane workout by him.
He is doing his best to beat the stage in Australia.