How Does Stefi Cohen Daily Diet Look Like?
Stefi Cohen is a well know female powerlifter popular all over the globe.
She also holds the world record for powerlifting and is a pretty accomplished athlete.
She is known to be one of the best and well-rounded athletes in the world.
Stefi Cohen also has proved to be exceptional outside the world of sports as she got her degree of Ph.D. in Physical Therapy and also acts as a personal trainer to some.
She is most definitely one of the most respected and loved female powerlifting athletes in the world.
Looking at Stefi Cohen the, biggest question in the minds of her fans was that what Stefi Cohen eats to maintain such a strong body and use all her energy effectively.
To answer this question, Stefi Cohen decided to reveal her daily diet plan and help the new powerlifters by giving some advice as well through her YouTube channel.
Stefi Cohen also joked about how people think that she eats lions and children, but she doesn’t, she eats a very humble and normal meal.
Stefi Cohen posted a video recently explaining her daily diet plan and giving a walk-through of each meal.
Stefi Cohen explains how she keeps her meals cheap, easy, and convenient.
Stefi Cohen can be seen emphasizing on the fact that a meal can be and should be taken whenever the need arises, she says that if you are not feeling hungry, you do not have to have a meal, she admits that she takes 5 to 6 meals per day (including snacks), but she may skip on some part of those meals if she does not feel like eating.
So here’s a breakdown of Stefi Cohen’s daily diet plan as explained by her:
Meal 1: Breakfast
- 2 eggs (scrambled. sunny side up or fried whatever she wants)
- Deli turkey breast (thinly sliced)
- Raw cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup orange juice diluted with water
Meal 2: Lunch
- Ground beef (cooked with salt and pepper)
- Baked sweet potatoes fries
- Kale (lightly dressed in ranch or honey mustard)
Meal 3: Snack
- 1 cup kefir
- Quarter cup granola
- Fresh blackberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (topping)
Meal 4: Dinner
- Chicken or beef (200 grams)
- 1 cup of rice
- Roasted Brussel sprouts with carrots and onions
Meal 5: Night snack
- 1 cup whey protein powder (strawberry flavor)
- 1 cup of frozen berries
- 1 cup athletic greens powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or almond butter
Meal 6: Dessert
- Oreo with milk
- Organic and low-fat popcorns
- 1 cup Cereal with milk (measured) and a glass of water
Stefi Cohen Daily Diet Plan
Stefi Cohen lays stress on the fact that meals should be taken whenever you feel hungry, following a diet plan doesn’t bound you to do the same thing daily strictly.